- WHY CHOOSE NANIUM
- OUR SERVICES
- MEDIA & EVENTS
Environmental protection has been a top priority from the company’s beginning. Our high level of environmentally friendly performance has been recognized since 1999 with the ISO 14001 certification. NANIUM strives to minimize the environmental impact of its activities and protect the health and safety of people. Better working conditions, energy-saving measures, efficient use of materials, reduced water consumption, controlled air and water emissions, and aggressive waste-management policies are an essential part of our daily operations.
Employee safety is a top priority throughout the organization. NANIUM has been certified according to the international standard OHSAS 18001 since 2005 and sustains a high occupational-safety level. It also is listed as a “highly protected risk” (HPR) company by our insurance entity (FM Global) every year.
An international standard for certification of environment management systems.
An international standard for certification of health & safety management systems.
We preserve the environment and our safety and we are committed in using and promoting the use of natural resources in a safe and rational way.
We are concerned with the effects on the environment and the implications in our safety since the development phase of our processes.
We integrally respect the existing legislation; but it is our endeavour to prevent risk situations for people and the environment, even beyond effective regulations.
The following statements translate this compromise:
· We manage and control all environmental impacts and safety risks of our activities, products, processes and services in their development phase;
· We work to optimize the use of energy and natural resources, and to minimize the generation of all kinds of waste and emissions;
· We regularly analyze our performance and promote continuous improvement;
· We work together with our business partners, including subcontractors, customers and suppliers, towards the promotion of best safety and environmental practices;
· We promote an open and trusty co-operation with the authorities and the society, informing all interested parties about our performance