- WHY CHOOSE NANIUM
- OUR SERVICES
- MEDIA & EVENTS
As indicated in the company’s Quality Policy, a commitment to quality is a fundamental responsibility every team member carries on a daily basis. A high level of quality is needed in everything the company sets out to do.
NANIUM Management Systems are the cornerstones for the enterprise sustainability through creating value to our stakeholders, social and eco responsibility and ethical leadership.
NANIUM is currently certified in Quality (ISO 9001/TS 16949). Ever since they were established, the annual Management Systems recertification audits have always been passed with excellent results.
An international standard for certification of quality management systems.
ISO / TS 16949
An international standard for the certification of quality management systems, including the particular requirements for the application of ISO 9001 for automotive production and relevant service part organizations.
Quality is personal
All of us have to master it to ensure that our products and services meet the expectations of our customers.
Quality is mandatory
All of us have to contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes.
Quality is total
All of us are required to contribute to the success of our company through creativity and personal effort.
The following statements translate this compromise:
In order to ensure the management of activities during all the product or service realization phases where Nanium participates, the following guidelines are established:
· Customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal: All functional activities are responsible for their Quality performance, starting at the internal Customer-Supplier relationship.
· Quality is everybody's business: Each individual employee contributes with his work to the quality of delivered products and services, internally and externally.
· The work quality of each employee in their area of responsibility is determined by personal qualification, motivation, the willingness for co-operation through teamwork and the desire for continuous improvement.
· The use of Target Setting, Balanced Scorecard methodology and Cross Functional Teams are the basis for our Continuous Improvement.
· Managers with responsibility and authority for corrective actions are to be promptly informed of services, products or processes which become non-compliant with the specifications or special customer requirements.